2018 Briggs & Stratton 2600 Max PSI / 2.0 Max GPM (20594)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
2600 Max PSI / 2.0 Max GPM (20594)
Get the cleaning power, reliability and ease of use you need to get your cleaning project done.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and easy, low-effort starting.
- 3 Quick Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between two high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide (0 and 25 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Briggs & Stratton 675 Series™ Engine (190 cc): This easy-starting engine combines power and performance with easy-to-use features homeowners want: it's strong, quiet and durable.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- 2X Stronger Heavy Duty All-Steel Base: Includes front-facing hose connections for added convenience. Compared to a tubular pressure washer frame in a displacement crush test.
- ReadyStart® Starting System: No priming. No choking. Just start it and start cleaning.
- Fold-Down Handle Design: Includes built-in accessory compartments for easy, compact storage.
- Model Number: 20594
- GPM*: 2
- Engine Series: 675 Series™
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Pump Type: Maintenance-Free Axial Cam
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2 Year Limited
- PSI*: 2600
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 6.75
- OHV Engine: No
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: No
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 3
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
NOTES:*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers) **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Size
- 190 cc
- Engine Type
- 675 Series™
- 2600 psi
- Flow Rate
- 2 gpm