2018 Briggs & Stratton 2800 Max PSI / 2.1 Max GPM (20683)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
2800 Max PSI / 2.1 Max GPM (20683)
When it's time to take on your to-do list, you need reliable, no-fuss equipment that helps you check every box.
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Briggs & Stratton 725EXi Series™ Engine: Fuel every project with plenty of reliable Briggs & Stratton power from this 163cc OHV that delivers 7.25-ft-lbs of gross torque.**
- Easy Start™ Pump: Get carefree performance from a maintenance-free pump specially designed for high-performance and easy, low-effort starting.
- All-Steel Base: Protect your pump from impact and corrosion with a highly-durable base that's 2X stronger than tubular style frames.**
- Detergent Injection System: Siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- 25 ft. High-Pressure Hose: Reach higher with your cleaning potential with 25 feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure.
- Convenient Fold-Down Handle: Reclaim your garage space with a foldaway design that can be tucked away in small spaces.
- Model Number: 20683
- GPM*: 2.1
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 7.25
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.26
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 25
- Weight (lbs): 59
- Width (in): 17
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 24 Months
- PSI*: 2800
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- Pump Type: Axial
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Length (in): 24
- Height (in): 23
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 3 Months
NOTES:1 This pressure washer is rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers).* All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 PRM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. ^ See Operator's Manual or www.briggsandstratton.com for complete warranty details.Briggs & Stratton standard warranty terms and conditions apply. Just Check & Add does not extend the warranty period. ** Compared to a tubular-style pressure washer frame in a displacement crush test.
- Engine Size
- 163 cc
- 2800 psi
- Hose Length
- 25 ft.
- 59 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.26 gal.
- Flow Rate
- 2.1 gpm