2018 Briggs & Stratton 3000 Max PSI / 2.8 Max GPM (20504)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
3000 Max PSI / 2.8 Max GPM (20504)
The rugged Briggs & Stratton 900 Series™ engine, a heavy-duty pump and multiple spray tips give you aggressive cleaning power around the house.
- Heavy-Duty Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and easy, low-effort starting.
- Briggs & Stratton 900 Series™ OHV Engine (205cc): This powerful engine is heavy-duty, easy starting, fuel-efficient, and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's serious power for serious cleaning.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- 30 ft. High Pressure Hose: Lets you clean further without having to move your pressure washer.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- 4 Quick Connect Spray Tips: Features predefined spray patterns for precise control0° - Concentrated spray for stain removal and second stories15° - High pressure for tackling cleaning surfaces such as concrete and asphalt40° - Wide fan spray for cleaning delicate surfaces such as cars, boats and soft woodsSoap - For applying cleaning detergents
- 10" Never Go Flat Wheels: For added mobility over rough terrain.
- Model Number: 20504
- GPM*: 2.8
- Engine Series: 900 Series™ OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc): 205
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: No
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Weight (lbs): 68
- Width (in): 22
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
- PSI*: 3000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 9
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Pump Type: Heavy-Duty Axial Cam
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 30
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Length (in): 32
- Height (in): 31
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day Limited
NOTES:*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers) **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Size
- 205 cc
- Engine Type
- 900 Series™ OHV
- 3000 psi
- Hose Length
- 30 ft.
- 68 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 gal.
- Flow Rate
- 2.8 gpm