2018 Briggs & Stratton 3000 Max PSI / 3.5 Max GPM (20329)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
3000 Max PSI / 3.5 Max GPM (20329)
If you're cleaning the dirtiest walls, driveways or walkways day in and day out, this pressure washer will get the job done.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ 9.0 Gross HP* OHV Engine (297cc): This commercial-grade, single cylinder engine starts easily and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's serious power for serious cleaning.
- Commercial-Grade CAT Pumps™ Triplex Plunger Pump: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and long lasting durability on your job sites.
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator: Lets you fine tune the PSI* to best fit your specific cleaning task.
- Pro-Style Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between four high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 15, 25, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Long-Reaching 50 ft. Steel Braided Hose: This heavy-duty hose features quick-connect fittings to help you clean further and work faster on the job.
- Turbo Nozzle Wand: Cleans up to 40% faster than a standard spray tip.
- Easy, All-Terrain Mobility: Featuring 12" Never Go Flat wheels.
- Model Number: 20329
- GPM*: 3.5
- Engine Series: Vanguard™
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Pump Type: Heavy-Duty Triplex
- Spray Tip/Type: Pro-Style Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 50
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Length (in): 37
- Height (in): 32
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
- PSI*: 3000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 297
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 2.1
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: Yes
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 5
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Weight (lbs): 134
- Width (in): 24
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
- Engine Size
- 297 cc
- Engine Type
- 3000 psi
- Hose Length
- 50 ft.
- 134 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.1 gal.
- Flow Rate
- 3.5 gpm